The Secretary of State public counter is open only for a limited number of appointments.
APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR:
1. Click here to book an appointment
2. Choose your appointment type, either 'Apostille Authentication' or 'Business Filing'.
Business Filing Appointments: Only two forms can be completed per business filing appointment. Please complete your business filing request forms prior to arriving to your appointment. If you do not have or cannot find your forms, or have additional questions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apostille Authentication Appointments: For requests with more than ten documents, please contact our office to make special arrangements. For more information on apostilles, please see the following resources:
3. Select the date and time.
Note: Appointments become available fourteen days in advance. Available appointment times and dates will display within the appointment type once selected.
4. Enter the required information within 'Add your details' and complete the questions within the 'Provide additional information.'
A reminder email will be sent to the email provided in this step.
5. Review the information entered and click 'Book'.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided in step 4.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, that can be done from the 'Confirmed booking for' email received when the appointment was booked.
1. Under "Have a Conflict?' click on 'Change your appointment.'
2. Choose from the options available.
Appointments are conducted at First National Bank Building, 332 Minnesota Street Suite N201, St Paul, MN 55101