How to make a payment
Our online system only accepts electronic payment made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If you would like to use a debit card, it must have a Visa/MasterCard/Discover logo to work in our system.
NOTE: All orders once submitted are Final. If you need to make payment for your order, you will need to continue to USBank and complete the payment process.
Starting September 1, 2018. If a User’s payment for a filing is rejected or dishonored, for example, because of lack of funds in the account, the filing will remain on record, but it will not be in good standing, and that User will not be able to make any other filings on that or any other entities until the payment is made good.
- First, complete your order. On the final order screen Order Confirmation page, take note of your order number.
- Click “Continue to Make Payment”.
- When you click “Continue to Make Payment”, the system will redirect you to USBank to complete electronic payment.
- Once on the USBank page you will have the option to set up an e-service account with USBank. The USBank e-service account will store your credit card information for future transactions.
- You can by-pass the USBank e-services registration by clicking "Pay Without Registering”. This allows you to process a one-time payment with your credit card.
- After you complete the USBank payment process, you will receive a payment confirmation number by email from USBank. The transaction is not complete however, until you receive another email notification from "Services, Business (OSS), indicating your transaction has been completed.
- You may view your processed order on your Transaction History located on the Business & Lien System page.
- If you have any questions regarding your order and need to contact our office, please provide your order number or confirmation number.