Minnesota Secretary Of State - Minnesota Cooperative Forms
Skip to main content

Minnesota Cooperative Forms

The following Minnesota Cooperative forms are available in pdf:

Use this form to register a Minnesota Cooperative under Chapter 308A.

308A Cooperative Articles of Incorporation.pdf


Use this form to register a Minnesota Cooperative Association under Chapter 308B.

Cooperative Articles of Organization.pdf


Use this form to amend or modify the Articles of Incorporation. The amendment of articles must specify what were adopted and which article(s) being amended or added. The cooperative must be in good standing to file an amendment to articles.  This form can be used for a Minnesota Cooperative under Chapter 308A or 308B. 

Amendment to Articles (MN Coop).pdf


Use this form to file your annual renewal once every calendar year. There is no fee for filing the annual renewal if the entity is active and in good standing. An entity that has been dissolved by our office for failure to file an annual renewal, may retroactively reinstate its existence by filing the current year’s renewal and pay the applicable fee. If changes to the business name or registered office and/or agent, an amendment form is required. This form can be used for a Minnesota Cooperative under Chapter 308A or 308B. 

Annual Renewal (MN Coop).pdf


Use this form to change the registered office address and/or the registered agent. If you are removing an agent you must put “none” in the space provided for the agent’s name. A registered office address in Minnesota is required. A post office box by itself is not acceptable. If designating a registered agent, it must be a person residing in Minnesota, a Minnesota entity, or foreign entity authorized to do business in this state. This form can be used for a Minnesota Cooperative under Chapter 308A or 308B.

Change Registered Office/Agent.pdf


A consent form is required if there is a conflict between the business name you are filing and an existing business name. The existing business needs to consent to your use of the name. A consent form needs to be submitted along with the original filing or amendment you wish to record.

Consent to Use of Name.pdf


Use this form to change the official email address that was provided in your filing. This email address may be used to send annual renewal reminders and other important notices that may require action or responses.

Change of Official Email Address.pdf


For more information about filing a Minnesota Cooperative, see Minnesota Statutes for filing information under Chapter 308A or 308B.

Many of these services are available online. Go here to use our online system, or go here for instructions.

Completed forms can be mailed to our office, or an appointment can be scheduled for in-person service.


Mailing address:

Minnesota Secretary of State
First National Bank Building
332 Minnesota Street, Suite N201
Saint Paul, MN 55101


Click here to Book an Appointment

Staffed 8 am - 4 pm
Monday - Friday