To be eligible to register for training you must:
• Be employed by an office, institution or center whose mission consists substantially of offeringassistance to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or crimes of violence, and
• Provide direct advocacy services to victims as a substantial portion of your current job duties, and
• Obtain the approval of your employer, or someone authorized to act on behalf of your employer, to perform the responsibilities of a Safe at Home Application Assistant.
If have any questions or are unsure if you meet the above eligibility requirements, please call 651-201-1399 or email your question to email@example.com.
It is highly advised if you are able to attend an in-person training, you do so. We realize it is not always possible to do this, but group dialogue during training provides a much more enriching experience.
* Held at a St. Paul location. Details will be emailed prior to class.
* Class size is limited to 32.
* Class is held from 11 am - 4 pm.
* This training is done online and via conference call. Instructions will be emailed prior to the training.
After you click the submit button, if you do not see a “Thank you for registering….” message, your registration did NOT complete. Please review the registration form to check for errors. If you do not see any errors, please call 651-201-1399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability and anticipate needing an accommodation for the training, please call 651-201-1399 or email your accommodation request to email@example.com. We recommend that you make your accommodation request at least 10 days prior to the training.