To update your notary commission information online, you will need to create an online account in the Notary & Apostille site by following the steps below.
- The creation of an online account is a one-time process. To create an online account:
- Go to this page to Create an Account
- Enter your commission number in the commission number field
- Come up with a password you can remember (See password requirements below)
- Confirm password
- Click on the terms and conditions link to review
- Click on “submit” to create an online account and accept the terms and conditions
- be a minimum of 8 characters in length
- contain at least one uppercase letter
- contain at least one lowercase letter
- password must contain at least one number
- Wait for a confirmation email from email@example.com (link valid for 24 hours).
If you don't get an email within 24 hours, check your spam folder. If you still don't receive one, give us a call at: 651-296-2803.
- Next, confirm your email address:
- When you receive the email, click the link within the email or right click the link and select 'open hyperlink'.
- This will take you to a screen where you can enter your commission number and password you created in step 1. This step DOES NOT log you into the site, it is simply to confirm that we have the correct email for you.
- Sign In to the Notary & Apostille site:
You may now Sign In to your online Notary Account using your Commission Number and Password.
Note About notary online renewal transactions through USBank:
The USBank website is for completing electronic payments through the Secretary of State. When you click on "Continue to Make Payment" in the Notary Public website you will be redirected to USBank to complete the electronic payment.