You may print a commission certificate online by creating an account in the Notary & Apostille site by selecting the Existing Notaries option or Sign In if you already have registered.
If you need to create an account, follow the steps below.
- The creation of an online account is a one-time process. To create an online account:
- Go to this page to Create an Account
- Enter your commission number in the commission number field
- Come up with a password you can remember (See password requirements below)
- Confirm password
- Click on the terms and conditions link to review
- Click on “submit” to create an online account and accept the terms and conditions
- be a minimum of 8 characters in length
- contain at least one uppercase letter
- contain at least one lowercase letter
- password must contain at least one number
- Wait for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org (link valid for 24 hours).
If you don't get an email within 24 hours, check your spam folder. If you still don't receive one, give us a call at: 651-296-2803.
- Next, confirm your email address:
- When you receive the email, click the link within the email or right click the link and select 'open hyperlink'.
- This will take you to a screen where you can enter your commission number and password you created in steps 2 and 3. This step DOES NOT log you into the site, it is simply to confirm that we have the correct email for you.
- Sign In
- Sign In to your online Notary Account using your Commission Number and Password.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE tab to print your commission.