Our online system only accepts electronic payment made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If you would like to use a debit card, it must have a Visa/MasterCard/Discover logo to work in our system.
NOTE: All orders once submitted are Final. If you need to make payment for your order, you will need to continue to USBank and complete the payment process.
- First, complete your order. On the final order screen Order Confirmation page, take note of your order number.
- Click “Continue to Make Payment”.
- When you click “Continue to Make Payment”, the system will redirect you to USBank to complete electronic payment.
- Once on the USBank page you will have the option to set up an e-service account with US Bank. The USBank e-service account will store your credit card information for future transactions.
- You can by-pass the USBank e-services registration by clicking "Pay without Registering". This allows you to process a one-time payment with your credit card.
- After you complete the USBank payment process, you will receive a payment confirmation number by email from USBank, this will indicate the completion of the order.
- View and print your notary commission certificate by clicking on the DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE tab located on your notary account page.
- If you have any questions regarding your order and need to contact our office, please provide your order number or payment confirmation number.