Please be aware that you must meet the following eligibility requirements to attend the in-person or WebEx Application Assistant Training.
• Be employed by an office, institution or center whose mission consists substantially of offering
assistance to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or crimes of violence, and
• Provide direct advocacy services to victims as a substantial portion of their current job duties, and
• Receive the required pre-service training for Safe at Home Application Assistants from the Office of the Secretary of State or their designee, and
• Obtain the approval of their employer, or someone authorized to act on behalf of their employer, to perform he responsibilities of a Safe at Home Application Assistant, or
• Obtain the approval of the county attorney if the advocate is employed by a county attorney’s office.
If have any questions or are unsure if you meet the eligibility requirements, please contact our office 651-201-1399 or at email@example.com.
If you have a disability and anticipate needing an accommodation for the training, please contact our office at 651-201-1399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you make your accommodation request at least 10 days prior to the training.