Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Minnesota Office of the Secretary of State

Ballot for Voters Who Moved from Minnesota

Voters who moved from Minnesota to another state within 30 days prior to the General Election might not be eligible to vote in their new state. In this case, they can request a Presidential Absentee Application from Minnesota election officials. They will receive a ballot just for U.S. president and vice-president.

The county election office must receive the completed ballot on or before Election Day.

Last updated: 6/11/2014 7:57:37 AM