Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Minnesota Office of the Secretary of State

Track Your Absentee Ballot

Voters can track the progress of their absentee ballot with the absentee ballot status tool.

How to Request a Replacement Ballot
Contact your local election official to ask for a replacement ballot. The election official will record the first ballot as invalid. You should complete and return the replacement ballot even if you later find or receive the original one.
Last updated: 4/3/2014 10:32:29 AM