Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Minnesota Office of the Secretary of State

In order for a Minnesota Limited Partnership to be formed, a Certificate of Limited Partnership must be delivered to the secretary of state for filing.  

A Foreign Limited Partnership may register with this office by fiing a Certificate of Authority to Transact Business in Minnesota.

An annual renewal is required once each calendar year.  There is no charge for filing the renewal unless the limited partnership is revoked, in which case a reinstatement fee is required.

For additional information, see Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 321

Other Business Resource Links 

Filing Fees  

File your business document online

Forms are available for filing by mail or in person.


Last updated: 8/28/2012 7:56:32 AM