Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Minnesota Office of the Secretary of State

Foreign Corporations (Business, Nonprofit & Cooperative) Forms

See Minnesota StatutesChapter 303 for Foreign Corporation, Nonprofit and Cooperative filing information.  Note: Chapter 303.03 provides additional information regarding when reregistration is required with this office.

The following Foreign Corporation forms for business, nonprofit & cooperatives, are available in pdf:

   Certificate of Authority to Transact Business in MN.pdf

   Online Filing Change of Registered Office/Agent 
   Change of Registered Office/Agent.pdf

   Online Filing Annual Renewal
Annual Renewal (Foreign Corp).pdf

   Name Change Amendment (Foreign Corp).pdf

   Resolution to Adopt an Alternate Name in MN.pdf

   Consent to Use of Name.pdf

Merger (Foreign Corp).pdf

   Withdrawal from Minnesota (Foreign Corp).pdf

   Dissolution (Foreign Corp).pdf  

Last updated: 7/6/2015 10:40:05 AM