• Get ready to vote — watch and share our "MnVotes Digital Video Shorts."
• Help promote the vote — use our "vote"-themed social media avatars.
• Not registered to vote? Voters can register to vote at their polling place on Election Day. Voters who are not registered can vote with an absentee ballot — registration materials will be sent with their ballot. And, voters who vote absentee in person can register when completing their materials at their local elections office.
• As Election Day nears, it is recommended for voters who want to vote absentee to do so in person at their local elections office. In-person absentee voting is available through 5 p.m., Monday, November 3 — including 10 a.m.–3 p.m. hours on Saturday, November 1.
• Voters who request an absentee ballot are encouraged to use the Absentee Ballot Lookup tool to track the status of their ballot.
• Your vote starts at mnvotes.org — request absentee ballot, find your polling place, view your sample ballot and learn about the candidates and issues.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions