• The Pew Charitable Trusts' Election Performance Index ranks Minnesota secondin the country for its election performance — citing the state's nation-leading voter turnout, popular Election Day registration and its suite of online voter tools. Read the news.
• Election judges are needed across Minnesota for expected heavy election voter turnout. Learn more about serving as a poll worker and apply — election judges are paid and granted time off from work by law.
• The candidate filing period for federal, state and county offices is May 20–June 3. If you are running for office, reference the candidate filing information webpage.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines including: first-quarter business filings report; Safe at Home address confidentiality program; election judge recruitment; key dates for the 2014 election year and more.
• Are you registered to vote? More than 3,300 Minnesotans have used online voter registration since the tool launched in September 2013.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions