• The voter pre-registration period for the August 12 Primary Election has ended, but voters may still register at their polling place on Primary Election Day. Eligible voters may continue to pre-register for the November 4 General Election by using online voter registration or registering by mail through October 14.
• Minnesota voters can now cast their ballots early for the August 12 Primary Election by voting absentee. Voters may request an absentee ballot to be mailed to them, or vote absentee in-person at their county elections office or local elections office.
• Citizens may now review the proposed election-related rules for the Safe at Home program. Learn more about the rulemaking process.
• Minnesotans may apply for vacancies on state councils, boards and commissions. New July vacancies include positions related to water and soil resources, emergency medical services, home care providers, occupational safety, rural health, Indian families, children’s mental health, and more. View the openings and apply online.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines including: first-half 2014 business filings; official documents digitized and online; regional economic and business conditions reports; key dates for the 2014 election year and more.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions