• Not registered to vote? Voters can register to vote at their polling place on Election Day. Voters who are not registered can vote with an absentee ballot — registration materials will be sent with their ballot. And, voters who vote absentee in person can register when completing their materials at their local elections office.
• Voters can vote early with an absentee ballot in person at their local elections office, or request an absentee ballot online to vote early by mail. Voters who request an absentee ballot are encouraged to use the Absentee Ballot Lookup tool to track the status of their ballot.
• Learn more about voting early with an absentee ballot — watch and share this animated video.
• Your vote starts at mnvotes.org — request absentee ballot, find your polling place, view your sample ballot and learn about the candidates and issues.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions