• Secretary Simon has dedicated the 2015-2016 Legislative Manual, also known as the “Blue Book,” in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Minnesotans who made it a reality. The new Blue Book, as well as the 2015-2016 Pocket Edition, is now available online and at office locations for pick-up. For more information, including mail order instructions, click here.• The Governor has called a special election to fill a vacancy in House District 46A (Golden Valley, Plymouth, and St. Louis Park in Hennepin County). The special election will be on November 3. View filed candidates with the candidate finder tool. Write-in candidates may register by October 27 to have votes for them counted separately.
• Find out who is running for office in the 2015 Municipal and School District elections with our candidate finder tool.
• Secretary Simon’s push to make it easier to vote for National Guard members passes the Minnesota Legislature. Read more.
• Secretary Simon’s initiative to strengthen protections for victims of domestic violence passes the Minnesota Legislature. Read more.
• Secretary Simon: Elections bill expands right to time off from work to vote and creates elections emergency planning taskforce. Read more.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions