• Secretary of State Steve Simon was sworn into office on Monday, January 5. Read his inaugural address.
• Secretary of State Mark Ritchie introduced Minnesota's first businesses to incorporate as a public benefit corporation. Read the news.
• County-specific estimated voter turnout and registration rates provide a window into voter participation at the local level — read the news and view the turnout map.
• The State Canvassing Board certified the 2014 election results. Read the news.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions