How to Make a Payment
Our online system only accepts electronic payment made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If you would like to use a debit card, it must have a Visa/MasterCard/Discover logo to work in our system.
NOTE: All orders once submitted are Final. If you need to make payment for your order, you will need to continue to USBank and complete the payment process.
- First, complete your order. On the final order screen Order Confirmation page, take note of your order number.
- Click “Continue to USBank”.
- When you click “Continue to USBank”, the system will redirect you to USBank to complete electronic payment.
- This page will ask for a User ID and Password. This is NOT the same username and password used for the Secretary of State's website and is NOT associated with your personal or business bank account.
- The User ID and Password on the USBank website is NOT REQUIRED. You may click on “Pay Without Registering” to continue to make a payment without signing in to USBank.
- After you complete the USBank payment process, you will receive a payment confirmation number, this will indicate the completion of the order.
- You may view your processed order on your Transaction History located on the Business & Lien System page.
- If you have any questions regarding your order and need to contact our office, please provide your order number or confirmation number.