How to Access & Use the CNS Farm Product Monthly List
- After subscribing, you will receive an email notification with a link to the monthly lists. The email is sent the following month in which registration takes place, and every month thereafter.
The CNS monthly list is a complete file that includes updates to all liens that had activity since the previous month’s list, and it includes new filings and changes to existing filings. Monthly lists are available for download by the buyer each month.
To access the list:
- A buyer may click the link in the email that is sent the following month in which registration takes place and every month thereafter, or
- A registered buyer may sign in to MBLS
- Click on their Transaction History link located in the upper right hand corner to “View Download Inventory
- Click on the item “CNS Farm Product Monthly List.”
You have the option to view your CNS Farm Product monthly list in two formats:
- Excel (CSV) Summary List spreadsheet is a single file in comma-delimited format where filtering, sorting and searching can be done.
Accessing Excel (CSV) Summary Data File - CNS User Instructions
Below are instructions on how to access and use the files.
Accessing Excel (CSV) Data File - CNS User Instructions
Sort and Filter for Monthly Updates - CNS User Instructions
Sort and Filter by County - CNS User Instructions
Sort and Filter by Products - CNS User Instructions
PDF: where you can look up a debtor name using an index.
Accessing PDF Data File - CNS User Instructions
For highly technical specifications on the way the CNS Farm Product List is generated, see the CNS Buyer Implementation Guide.